The risk.EFEHR platform hosted by the EUCENTRE provides interactive access to various datasets used to build the earthquake risk model for Europe. The platform includes documentation on all of the datasets and models and offers scientific support on the development of the models and seismic risk computations:
- exposure data and models for European residential, commercial and industrial buildings and their occupants;
- fragility and vulnerability models for classes of European buildings;
- site response data and models at European scale;
- earthquake scenario models;
- the newly released European Seismic Risk Model (ESRM20);
- documentation and scientific support on all of the datasets and models;
- web services for automated access to the data and models.
The scientific data is accessible on the publicly available EFEHR GitLab repository for free download.
If you make use of any data provided by the risk.EFEHR platform, please observe that they are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY).
More information about the CC BY 4.0 License
How to cite:
Whenever making use of scientific products such as input files or when distributing visualisations of the 2020 European Seismic Risk Model (ESRM20), please refer to:
Crowley H.1, Dabbeek J.1, Despotaki V.2*, Rodrigues D.1*, Martins L.2, Silva V.2, Romão, X.3, Pereira N.3, Weatherill G.4 and Danciu L.5 (2021) European Seismic Risk Model (ESRM20), EFEHR Technical Report 002, V1.0.0, 84 pp, https://doi.org/10.7414/EUC-EFEHR-TR002-ESRM20
- EUCENTRE Foundation, Italy
- Global Earthquake Model Foundation (GEM), Italy
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto, Portugal
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, Germany
- Swiss Seismological Service (SED), ETH Zurich, Switzerland