The scientific data is accessible on the publicly available EFEHR GitLab repository for free download.
If you make use of any data provided by the risk.EFEHR platform, please observe that they are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY).
More information about the CC BY 4.0 License
How to cite:
Whenever making use of scientific products such as input files or when distributing visualisations of the 2020 European Seismic Risk Model (ESRM20), please refer to:
Crowley H.1, Dabbeek J.1, Despotaki V.2*, Rodrigues D.1*, Martins L.2, Silva V.2, Romão, X.3, Pereira N.3, Weatherill G.4 and Danciu L.5 (2021) European Seismic Risk Model (ESRM20), EFEHR Technical Report 002, V1.0.0, 84 pp, https://doi.org/10.7414/EUC-EFEHR-TR002-ESRM20
- EUCENTRE Foundation, Italy
- Global Earthquake Model Foundation (GEM), Italy
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto, Portugal
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, Germany
- Swiss Seismological Service (SED), ETH Zurich, Switzerland